Roku Stick/Roku TV
To locate the MAC Address of your Roku:
1. On the back on your Roku there are a pair of six 2-digit pairs separated by colons, e.g. 00:0D:0A:1H:3G:5C. One set is for the Ethernet connector and for the other for the wireless connector.
2. Alternatively, from the Roku home screen, select Settings > Network > locate the value next to “Wireless MAC Address”
To locate the MAC Address of your Chromecast:
1. Open the Chromecast app on your computer. If you have set up your Chromecast recently, you’ll find a shortcut to the app on your desktop. Otherwise, Windows users should check the Start Menu and Mac users should check Applications.
2. Click Settings, and the MAC Address will be at the bottom of the window.
Fire Stick/Fire TV
1. From the Main Menu go to Settings
2. Select “System”
3. Then go to “About”
4. Toggle down to Network
5. Look for the MAC Address (Wi-Fi)
To locate the MAC Address of your Apple TV:
1. With your Apple TV remote, navigate to the Settings icon and select it.
2. From the Settings menu, select General.
3. Under General, select Network.
4. Your MAC Address will be next to the Wi-Fi Address information